- All hardware and labeling are recessed for their physical protection
in structural wells. Wells give added stacking and distortion
resistance, also flex under drop loads to reduce shock input -
a decided advantage over stiff containers.
- Double wall construction at parting line gives maximum strength
for mounting hardware and captivates cushioning system.
- Container is either free-breathing per ATA Spec 300, Category
1, with open end gasket or airtight with closed-end gasket.
- Meets Mil Standard 810E.
- Molded-in male and female positive lock stacking ribs.
- Closure is with "over center" spring loaded catch
with provision for security wire.
- Strapping indents molded in for 1/2" wide steel or plastic
- Handling-full hand grip, spring-loading handle.
- Hardware attached with stainless steel rivets to unique "molded-in"
- Lid retainer is galvanized steel aircraft cable.
- Dent Resistance: Resilient Polyethylene defies permanent
dents, even under severe accidental impacts.
- Fungus Resistance: There are no nutrient materials in
the container construction to support fungus life.
- Water Resistance: (Rainfall) Complies with the water
resistance spray method ASTM D951 allowing no water penetration
at any altitude.
- Temperature Resistance: Container material suitable for
withstanding exposure to elements and storage in a range of -40
F to +140 F.
- Impact and Vibration Resistance: Container fully loaded
can withstand 160 free fall impacts minimum per ASTM D775 (corners,
edges and flat faces) and 2 hours of vibration per ASTM D999 procedure
B, without evidence of deterioration from cracking or denting
and will maintain waterproof, airtight seal.
- Solvent Resistance: Unaffected by common industrial solvents,
skydrol, jet fuels, etc.
- Abrasion Resistance: Scratches and scrapes go almost
unnoticed with coloring solid throughout wall thickness.
- Cleanability: Easy to clean with solvents or mild detergent
solution for a like-new look, even after many trips.
- Corrosion Resistance: All-plastic construction means
no rust or paint to blister or peel. Hardware is cadmium plated
for maximum weatherability. Note: Recessing of hardware in wells
minimizes danger of abrasion.
Over 350 Standard Size Cases in stock for